As a HUBZone small business, LMK provides government support services as both a prime contractor and as a key member of the contractor team. We specialize in services for project management and for technical and administrative implementation and oversight.
Our mission is to deliver reliable leadership, extensive technical expertise and efficient project solutions at exceptional value. Our goal is to integrate business knowledge, clear strategies, and operational improvement methods to help management accomplish its goals.
LMK holds a GSA Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) contract (GS-10F-0203P). This award is a reflection of our capability to assist our clients in solving complex technical, managerial and financial challenges.
View LMK's MOBIS terms and price list here.
Any federal government agency or department can order LMK services from the GSA Advantage using simplified contracting procedures. Get more information on using GSA's MOBIS Federal Supply Schedule.
MOBIS offers the Federal Contracting Officer several advantages:
- Simplified ordering. Ordering can be done at the GSA Advantage web site
- Prices have already been deemed fair and reasonable by the GSA
- Our services can be applied to small business subcontracting goals
- FedBizOps synopsis posting not required
- No maximum order limitations
Our MOBIS contract includes the following Special Item Numbers (SIN) categories:
SIN 874-1 Consulting Services
- Administrative, Technical and Analytical Support Services
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Planning
- Capital Cost Estimate Reviews
- Organization Assessments, Planning, and Re-engineering
- Program Coordination
- Program/Project Audits and Reviews
- Special Studies
SIN 874-7 Project Management Services
- Construction Management Oversight
- Contract Administration and Management
- Program Management Oversight
- Project Management
BACK TO TOP